Rotzler is a German family owned company, which has been designing and manufacturing various types of winches from year 1928.
Rotzler hydraulic winches are ideally suitable, for example, for the following applications:
- Recovery and rescue vehicles (Treibmatic- and HZ-winches)
- Military wheeled and tracked vehicles (Treibmatic- and HZ-winches)
- Loading cranes (Titan- and HK-winches)
- Drilling rigs (Titan- and HZ-winches)
- Marine industry (Titan-winches)
For Rotzler the quality, realibility and durability of its winches are very important aspects. Rotzler quality management system is DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2008 certified.
Titan hoisting winches have been certified by Germanischer Lloyd for integration in ships.
Please contact for further details, we are happy to serve you in your various winch needs!
From the Rotzler website lots of further information can also be found.
At the moment the hydraulic winches from Rotzler are divided into the following product groups:
- TITAN, various models for hoisting forces of 12,5 kN – 55 kN
- HK, various models for hoisting forces of 30 kN – 102 kN
The hoisting force can be increased, altered or controlled by using various types of accessories. The drum of the winch can also be grooved and equipped with a pressure roller to improve the proper spooling of the rope.
- TREIBMATIC, constant pulling force winch with modular design, various models for pulling forces of 50 kN – 500 kN
- HZ, drum winch, various models for pulling forces of 50 kN – 330 kN
(The pulling force can be increased or altered by using various types of accessories)